The following are 5 Kingdom Laws that apply to Kingdom citizens in the Marketplace. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list. Rather it is a starting point.
1. The law of priority
- Mt 6:33, Luk 12:22-34, Deut 28:13
- This law guides decisions i.e. your decisions are guided by your priorities.
- Your location is important. Do you decide where to live based on the Kingdom or on salary?
2. The law of the inner image,
- Proverbs 23:7, Luke 6:45, Proverbs 13:20
- Never settle with and employee/slave mindset; you must have an entrepreneurial spirit even on your job.
3. The law of faithfulness,
- Matthew 25:23, 1 Corinthians 4:2, Matthew 24:32-51
- A faithful man abounds with blessings.
- Your faithfulness will determine the depth or measure of the blessing that you enjoy.
4. The law of seedtime and harvest,
- Mar 4:26, Gen 8:22, Ecc 11:6
- Your seed (words, money, time) will determine your future.
- Sow the right seeds now for the future that you desire.
5. The law of difference
- Jer 1:5, Rom 8:28, Psa 139:14
- Until you embrace your difference (i.e. what makes you unique) you cannot maximize your strengths.
- You need to discover you, develop/refine you, deploy you.
In any nation of the world, when you are found guilty of disobeying laws, your rights as a citizen are limited as part of your punishment. Likewise if you are guilty of violating Kingdom laws then your results in the marketplace will be limited. Your success as a believer in the marketplace will be determined by your commitment to be a law abiding citizen of the Kingdom!